Thursday, March 26, 2009

CHANEL, 1994

There are no words to describe how much I want one of the Chanel suits from 1994. I may partially look like a Chanel obsessed video ho already, but I want to own one of the pastel colored bitchy mc-bitch suits from this collection + the abundance of accessories that will weigh me down with pleasure. The new stuff just isn't as good, as demonstrated by Daria Werbowy in the March 2009 Paris Vogue Chanel Special.




As Wayne and Garth said, "SCHWING!! Claudia Schiffer, we salute you!" This would be me but I'd wear a lot more bling. The look on the bottom completely embodies everything I stand for. I don't think I have to say anything else. Nothing would be more perfect.





Here is Daria Werbowy............................





Its cute. I'd wear it....but I must say, I'm a little bored.

1 comment:

  1. Nice the model is so pretty,anyway thanks for this post but I;m looking for Big Suit for my dad.

    ReplyDelete